Support in international business relations
Ulrike Cristina advises and represents companies in a wide variety of legal areas in international business transactions. She is recognised as an expert in the field of cross-border supply contracts as well as in legal valuations and expert opinions.
Ulrike Cristina’s knowledge of the market, her sensitivity for different mentalities and her multilingualism are of great help in this respect: Often it is only a detail that is important to set a business relationship on the right track.
She also has extensive experience in the area of German-Italian trade in goods and in advising commercial agents and other self-employed, internationally active commercial assistants.
Her main areas of practice are:
- Advice on international contract law, revision and renegotiation of existing contracts
- Drafting, negotiating, monitoring and enforcing general terms and conditions and supply agreements
- Avoidance of court proceedings, out-of-court dispute resolution and mediation
- Judicial debt collection in Germany and Italy and its enforcement
- Contract law for commercial agents and commercial agencies with representation throughout Europe
- Legal translations: German-Italian / Italian-German, English-German